Thursday 26 March 2009

The Kitchen Sink

I cannot believe it has taken me this long to investigate the world wide phenomenon of which way does the water turn when you flush the toilet. Here I was on my day off happily talking to a bunch of lovely people on MSN Messanger and all of a sudden a crazy welsh lady asks me to find out.

And GUESS WHAT!

It goes ANTI-CLOCKWISE!

I first tried out the toilet, which was fairly annoying and goes straight down because that's how toilets work here. So then I was at the bathroom sink, which wasn't very clear. But then the kitchen sink. It went the other way around!

Blimey - I'm amused by the smallest of things.

xD

3 comments:

Fletchie said...

Party on XD

Just don't leave the water running in the sink ;)

angie said...

It's me!! I am the crazy welsh woman.

* takes a bow *

The Mole said...

...and guess what happens at the equator>